Tuesday, March 13, 2012

READY!!!!



I will be 39 weeks tomorrow! Just a mere week from my estimated date of delivery. Which, cute as can be, is on the first day of spring.

This little lady has a mind of her own and is making sure that I take note of it. This morning, I, once again, woke up with contractions that stopped after an hour or so. :)

Yesterday I finished up all my sewing. I made a dress, a skirt, and two head bands. She is going to look so cute!

A close up of the fabric and contrast stitching.
Little dress :)
Pink and green. I think it kind of looks like a Lily Pulitzer dress. That wasn't what I was going for but it turned out super cute (and yes, I do acknowledge that I need to get some baby hangers)
Here is the cow print skirt. It has a matching headband!
I made this headband flower. Mitch has really been wanting to make sure that Adelaide has enough accessories so I made this to appease him :) Some little lady already has her daddy wrapped around her finger and she's not even HERE yet!
Also, some people were confused by what I meant when I say "Her co-sleeper is set up" This is the Arm's Reach Co-sleeper. I like to think of it like a side car for a motorcycle. It attaches to the side of the bed and is anchored under the mattress. The fourth side can raise up to make it a stand alone bassinet. Todd and Mr. Wilson gifted us this lovely, and ever so useful gizmo! Every night I just imagine her in there. Not too much longer. :)

I just finished weeding the flower beds in the front. My tulip bulbs are starting to come up :) I am excited to see them bloom. I planted some purple bulbs and some white bulbs! They should coordinate lovely with the thyme, once it starts blooming.

(I took some pics of the quilt and of her closet but somehow between uploading them and trying to get them into blogger the images got corrupted so look for those in a later post. I also need to take some pics of the car organizer that I made. It is the same cow print as the skirt and has hot pink contrast stitching)

2 comments:

  1. hey cassidy! it's jessi (the gal who talked your ear off at the ECE dinner), anna gave me the link to your blog and i'm so excited to be following your sweet journey! yay!! hope all is well and know that y'all are in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the prayers and for stopping by the blog! The ECE dinner was super fun (last year I didn't have any ladies to talk to) :)

    ReplyDelete