Thursday, March 15, 2012

39+1=40


I am now 39 weeks, less than a week from my due date!

Our house is having some cracking/flaking bricks replaced. The work started this morning at 7. It is loud and dusty. I am glad little Miss Adelaide has a sound buffer :)

The weather has been absolutely amazing and wonderful. My windows have been open all week (except for today because of the before mentioned "loud and dusty"-ness of it all)

Theo got a hair cut yesterday and is ready for spring and summer! He went to the park on Sunday and again on Tuesday. He was so excited to be out and about in the sunshine.

This little lady had been seeming to want to come early but she has settled down and now seems to be in protest. Adelaide, listen to me, "occupy womb" will not be tolerated too much longer! It is so much better out here in the world! You have a puppy that wants to meet you and a daddy that wants to hold you and oodles of grandparents and great-grandparents that want to give you kisses!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are too beautiful! I miss your rosy face and I love your sneaky belly button popping out! I can't wait for you to move back to Texas (even though I won't be there). I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete