Thursday, March 22, 2012

40 weeks


Yesterday was my estimated date of delivery (EDD) and no baby. Only 5% of babies are born on their due date so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised :)

I have been walking and staying upright, trying to let gravity do some work for us.

Our realtor said that there is a couple that wants to see the house. I am hoping that they come view the house soon, tonight would be great. It will be much easier to show without a newborn baby to make all kinds of messes and smells :)

We have been working in the yard a lot. Mitchell has trimmed up the bushes and mowed the grass and weeded the flower beds and path ways. I did some weeding and planted some plants.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I've been thinking about you lots! I hope you have a buyer soon! (and a baby) ;)

    ReplyDelete