Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Adelaide Lillian has arrived!





I'm sure that most of you know by now but on March 27th at 11:08 pm we welcomed Miss Adelaide Lillian Martin into the world!

She is amazing and Mitchell and I are both over the moon in love with this wonderful answer to prayers.

She is calm and sweet and has already surpassed her birth weight by 5 oz!

Our birth did not go as planned. I am so thankful for the midwives at the Midwife Center for all of their help, support, wisdom, and prudent advice that helped Adelaide enter the world safely. I am hoping to write out my 21 hour birth story soon. Birth is an incredibly important event even if it is absolutely opposite of what you had envisioned.

2 comments:

  1. Yes it is! Any way a baby comes safely into the world is amazing. It's the beginning of brand new life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm sorry birth did not go as planned, but I'm glad you still got an Addy in the end! :D

    ReplyDelete