Friday, February 24, 2012

36 is divisible by 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 36....


Everything is going well. My midwife said that she is growing right on cue.

Last night the Women's Bible Study held a shower for me. All the ladies brought a book for Adelaide and explained why they chose it. The Bible study group was with me through out our fertility struggle so it was very special to be able to celebrate with all the women that supported me during such heartbreaking times. After the gifts and yummy food all the ladies shared something about their mother/parents that left a lasting impression on them.

The role that parents play in their child's life is so important.

Pray that God continues to prepare Mitchell and me to parent Miss Adelaide Lillian.

Also pray for a friend of mine from TAMS named Jeff. Today he underwent surgery for brain cancer. Last update I heard the surgery was supposed to take 3 hours but was in hour 8. His heart had stopped beating three times and he was considered in critical condition.

2 comments:

  1. I just love seeing all these pictures and little journal entries for each week! Do you think you'll have them bound? (alone or with little journal entries after birth?)

    ReplyDelete