Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Weeks 23 & 24



Slowly but surely we are getting closer to March! She has been so wiggly lately.

On Friday we had to get the car worked on and spent 4 hours in the waiting room... that was fun.

I have put up our Christmas decorations. My favorite part of the decor has to be ornaments and all of the nativity scenes. Christmas is probably my favorite time of the year. I love all the songs and hot cocoa and I love that it means family!

Please continue to pray as Adelaide Lillian continues to grow. This week she is growing her real hair! That is so crazy to me.

Also, I think I have finally perfected our baby registry.

3 comments:

  1. i'm going to cry when this little girl is born... i can't wait to see her sweet face. :) and you have just popped!! how magical... you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pregnancy agrees with you! Such a pretty Mommy! I think the growth of a baby in utero has to be one of the most incredible things ever!! How something so minute turns into a little precious person...blows my mind :) Your journaling is going to be so special to Adelaide one day. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet words! I am loving this journey so much!

    ReplyDelete