Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Update and such not!



Everything is going great. Adelaide Lillian has been kicking and wiggling a lot. She swiveled around to the back in the last couple of weeks so I think that my tummy looks a little bit smaller than it did when her bum was right up front.

It has now snowed twice here... I have been listening to Christmas music and am getting the house ready to be decorated. We have also been planning out our Christmas vacation plans. I can hardly wait to see all my family!

I feel so blessed to be on this journey. Adelaide is most active in the morning while I am still lying in bed. This morning she was very funny. If I would poke her on my left side she would kick back. She even kicked Mitchell after he poked her.

Mitchell went to the AISES national conference. I didn't go this year but I will go again next year! While there he bought some very sweet hand made, beaded moccasins for Adelaide. They are amazing and I can hardly wait to put them on her.

Please continue to pray for us. Adelaide should be here in about 4 months. Please pray as we continue to plan and get everything in order.

3 comments:

  1. Cassidy is having a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're enjoying being pregnant! It's always so sad to see women be really miserable even though they really want a child. Not that they can help it, but I'm glad your pregnancy is going well! And so happy Mitch got to get kicked!

    ReplyDelete