Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Weeks 18 & 19



Adelaide has been on the move. Since Friday I have felt her move everyday. It is so exciting to me. During our ultrasound we could see her move and her beautiful face and beautiful feet and sweet hands and strong heart. I am so in love with the child growing within me.

By far, my favorite thing about the ultrasound was watching Mitchell watch his daughter on the screen. He has said from day one that this bump was a girl and he was right. His face was so bright and his smile so big with every little move that she made. At one point in time her little mouth moved and he laughed out loud. A love between a daddy and a daughter is so important; I love that Daddy and Addy are starting out on a great foot!

Please pray for Mitchell and me as we prepare to parent our daughter!

1 comment:

  1. This blog string is so precious! I love Adelaide Lillian & I love the reveal party and the sushi! So adorable! I am so excited about little Addy!

    ReplyDelete