Saturday, October 6, 2012

6 months

Adelaide is now 6 months old, as of the 27th!

What a wonderful time! Never have I slept less, showered less, brushed my hair less. Never have I been happier, giggled more, smiled more, been more optimistic, been this blessed!

She is amazing and brilliant!

My favorite things that Adelaide does now:
-her stinker pot face (crinkle your nose tilt your head back and show your teeth/gums)
-giggles (at daddy, at the dog, at anything)
-loves touching and exploring plants and nature
-crawling anywhere
-pulling up on everything
-napping!
-downward dog (the yoga pose, while attempting to stand up)
-how bashful she gets around people and throws her little head into me to "hide"
-how much she loves her puppy!
-the way she "helps" me with household chores :)

Last night I got out a tambourine for her to play with. She holds it in one hand and uses the other to flick the jingle-y parts (are those the "tambos?")

No comments:

Post a Comment