Thursday, July 19, 2012

Addy is a rock star!

Daddy and Addy wearing their matching "lumber jack" outfit

So do la fa mi do re so do la fa do re do

OOOO MYYYYY GOODNESSSS! THE CUTENESS IS TOO MUCH!
Adelaide is just growing and growing! I love watching her roll over and hearing her giggle.

Today I lost my brand new water bottle. I hadn't even had it for 24 hours! BOOOOOO.

I promise that I am working on my birth story and should have it up soon-ish. 

This weekend we went to San Antonio for Adelaide's Meet and Greet. And for your viewing pleasure, here is the invite I whipped up!




2 comments:

  1. She is Adorable! Isn't amazing how they grow?! I kept thinking - they're LEARNING it's amazing! Love that lumberjack outfit - like she's ready to go pick apples. Are y'all back in Texas now? Texas is better now that y'all are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are back! We arrived late May. We couldn't be happier to be home :)

    ReplyDelete