Saturday, June 26, 2010

Post Something

I haven't posted... so I probably should... I don't know what to post so I think I will just post pictures that I like.


Train outside of J Cafe in Portland, Oregon last fall



Door at Jump Theatre in San Antonio



Sweet baby River at the theatre... very sophisticated young man (son of this lovely lady)



Our future home with shutters and flowers in Pittsburgh, PA .... if everything goes well



Sweet Emanuel from Nuevo Progresso, Tamualipas, Mexico last year. His big brother Cesar gave me a yellow and white bracelet that he made



Painting I did last fall. It was inspired from a painting that I saw in Alfred Hitchcock's Rope.



Caroline with her sweet new rescue puppy, Rascal.



Pretty architectural detail in Tolar, TX.



Cloth diapers hanging on the line in Entebbe, Uganda.



2 comments:

  1. awww, i love that picture of river! thanks for sharing it. and is there anything cuter than cloth diapers drying on the line?? :D

    ReplyDelete