Friday, November 13, 2009

New Strains... Need your prayers

Last night I got an email from Robin, the woman who lives in Entebbe and just started the orphanage. It seems that the more affordable housing option that Mitchell and I were hoping for may not be available during the time that we are there. The prices that we would be paying for the new options are four times more per month. Needless to say this has me a little bit worried.

Pray that God eases my nerves. I know that this is His plan and that He will provide us with a path and a method to get down that path. Pray that somehow the guest house option (the more affordable option) becomes available. Pray that God reminds me of His always present provision in my life.

Thank you in advance for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment